Thursday, April 30, 2009

Down the road!

The song that I’m going to pick is down the road. I really like this song it is a country song about a boy who wants to go down the road to meet a girl he thinks is the one. The song it touching and true. The girls mother wants to know if the boy is watched in the blood or just in the water and her father wants to know if the boy makes enough money. I love here about love story, and really enjoy this one because o date a boy that lived up the street from me and this song reminds me of pour relationship.
I believe that is why people love a song because there have some kind of connection to the song. Or at least that is why I really enjoy listening to a song over and over again. Music is a way fro people to hear that they are not the only to have a story in this world and to just enjoy there story.

No comments:

Post a Comment