I never really thought about how the drought would affect people not being able to eat. I thought that this article was really boring just because I’m not that interested in this stuff. I should me more interested in problems like this because they well be effecting me and my family in the future. There were a lot of facts in this article that really got me thinking. Like this which Rich “The world adds roughly 80 million people each year, and by 2023, it will need close to 400 million more metric tons of grain.” I never knew that our population grows by that much each year. Wish that this article would tell me more about a way that we are working on to fix this problem or what I could do to help this problem. YES, I know I could tack shorter shower and don’t leave the sink on, but what else could I do that would be nice to know. I still have to say that this was a boring article for me maybe not for ever one just for me.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Farmers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment